The project aims to address the following research questions. Yet these questions are bound to change througout the research process. If you are a member of the public or an organisation and would like to interact with the research process and suggest a possible research question, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
- What is the relationship between everyday digital routines and children’s digital traces?
- How are families reacting to the datafication and automation of everyday life? What choices and values shape their everyday technological use (from mobile apps to social media and artificial intelligence technologies)?
- How do families understand online privacy, big data and digital surveillance?
- How do families forsee the social impact of digital traces on the future of generations to come?
- How do they imagine the home of the future?