- Barassi Veronica (in press) ‘Digital Citizens? Data Traces and Family Life’ selected for the Special Issue on Activism across the Life Course, Contemporary Social Science Journal
- Barassi Veronica (2017) ‘BabyVeillance? Expecting Parents, Online Surveillance and the Cultural Specificity of Pregnancy Apps’ selected for the Special Issue on Infancy Online, Social Media and Society Journal, April-June, 2017:1-10
- Barassi Veronica (2016) ‘Contested Visions: Digital Discourses as Empty Signifiers from the Network to Big Data‘ in Communication and the Public, 1(3)
- Barassi, Veronica (2016) ‘Datafied Citizens? Social Media Activism, Data Flows, and the Question of Political Profiling, in Communication and the Public 1(3)
- Barassi, Veronica (2016) ‘My Child is an Anarchist, a Feminist, a Communist: Digital Parenthood and the Everyday Construction of Children’s Digital Profiles’ Parenting for a Digital Future, London School of Economics.
- Barassi Veronica (2017) ‘Automated Homes: Ethnographic Reflections on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence in Family Life‘, University of California Irvine, Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, Friday Informatics Seminars 28th of April
- Barassi Veronica (2017) From Digital to Datafied Citizens? Re-Thinking Digital Citizenship in the Age of Big Data, Centre for Media Studies Research Seminar, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, 8th of March
- Barassi Veronica (2017) Big Data, Ethnography and the Datafication of Everyday Life, CAMRI Research Seminar Series, University of Westminster, London 9th February
- Barassi, Veronica (2016) Digital Citizens/Datafied Selves: Social Media Activism and the Issue of Political Profiling, Annenberg School of Communications. 19 September.
- Barassi, Veronica (2016) ‘Digital Participation? Civic Engagement, Family Life and the Everyday Construction of our Data Futures‘. Citizen’s Participation in Health Seminar Series, King’s College London. 15 June.
Above is a list of publications and talks that relate specifically to this project. If you are interested you can find a full list of my publications here.